The Editors at NeuroNotes are proud to havebeen selected among the Best Traumatic Brain Injury Blogs of 2016. Maegan Jones of Healthline.org , who recognized NeuroNotes as one of the Best TBI Blogs of 2016, noted that the award was based on each blog’s ability to “…educate, inspire and empower their readers with frequent updates and high quality information”. NeuroNotes also wants to acknowledge the role of our contributing editors, writers and guests for making our blog vital, dynamic and constantly changing through their input and participation. We look forward to continuing our work in 2017.
NeuroNotes Blog Attains National Recognition
About Rolf Gainer Ph.D.Dr. Rolf Gainer is the founder of the Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute at Brookhaven Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma as well as the Neurological Rehabilitation Institute of Ontario, in Toronto, Canada. Dr. Gainer is a psychologist with more than twenty-five years of experience in the treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with brain injuries and a dual diagnosis. Dr. Gainer has designed and operated innovative rehabilitation programs in the United States and Canada for individuals who have been regarded as difficult to serve. He is currently involved in conducting two outcome studies related to the long-term issues faced by individuals with brain injuries and a dual diagnosis. He has presented papers throughout the United States and Canada in many professional conferences and educational forums.
To See How NRI Can Help
- Study finds link between CTE and Lou Gehrig’s diseaseJanuary 16, 2018
- Blake Griffin inadvertently reveals the NBA takes concussions more seriously than the NFLJanuary 12, 2018
- Brett Favre explores concussions in football with a new documentaryJanuary 10, 2018
- CTE in veterans shows the military has it’s own “concussion crisis” [Video]January 8, 2018
- David Irving’s concussion reveals brain injury treatment issues for more than the NFLJanuary 5, 2018
April 4, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
Colleen Ayers, LPC, LADC
“Bridges Out of Poverty”
May 2, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
To Be Determined