Researches and philosophers continue to debate the concept of free will as a determinant of our evolved human brain and capacity to think. A recent neurological study revealed that the conscious brain responds after the subconscious. Does this mean that “free will” is a concept rather than an attribute of our modern brains? For a unique spin on the concept of free will you may enjoy this article from the New York Times.
Free Will only a concept?
About Michael Mason
To See How NRI Can Help
- Smartphone app helps teens recover from concussions by making symptoms the enemyAugust 21, 2017
- Penn State researchers find two potential concussion treatmentsAugust 15, 2017
- Preseason brain injuries show the NFL still hasn’t learnedAugust 11, 2017
- Alzheimer’s and Antidepressants make TBI more likelyAugust 10, 2017
- New tool could revolutionize brain pressure monitoring after TBIAugust 8, 2017
April 4, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
Colleen Ayers, LPC, LADC
“Bridges Out of Poverty”
May 2, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
To Be Determined