Come and join our team!
Current employment opportunities at Brookhaven:
Program Director for Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program:
Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute at Brookhaven Hospital is a premier Brain Injury Rehabilitation program serving individuals with brain injuries and neurobehavioral syndromes and co-occurring conditions.
The Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute at Brookhaven Hospital is a 28-bed inpatient unit with two transitional living centers. The inpatient and community-based programs are accredited by CARF.
The Program Director ensures the Neurological Rehabilitation Institute (NRI) has the capacity and capability to carry out our vision for specialized services to brain injured individuals which enhance the independence and quality of life of persons served. The NRI programs provide an inpatient and community integrated continuum of care leading to community living.
Responsibilities of NRI Program Director:
- Provide leadership in providing inpatient and community based programming for adult individuals with brain injury and co-occurring conditions.
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to take initiative on key projects and program development
- Knowledgeable in “Best Practices” and evidence-based rehabilitation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Requirements of NRI Program Director:
Must have Doctorate or Master’s degree in a rehabilitation discipline
- Must have experience in brain injury rehabilitation, behavior management, program development and administration/management.
- Ideal candidate will be doctoral level licensed/certified Neuropsychologist, Psychologist, or Behavioral Analyst.
- Knowledge of CARF Standards
Benefits for NRI Program Director:
- Full benefits package included. Competitive salary will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- Resume and 3 references required may be sent to email@example.com.
- Opportunities for professional growth
Brookhaven Hospital provides quality behavioral health and neurological rehabilitation programs. We are seeking a few individuals with the skills, training and personal drive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- Nurses, R.N. for all shifts. Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, L.P.N. for all shifts, Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, Per Diem, R.N. and L.P.N. positions, competitive wages.
- Behavioral Health Technicians, prior experience in mental health or related field preferred
Applications may be completed in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please remit completed applications to:
201 South Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74128
Resumes can also be emailed to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 918-438-4257 today for more information.