Come and join our team!
Current employment opportunities at Brookhaven:
Certified Rehabilitation Nurse Case Manager:
The Neurological Rehabilitation Institute (NRI) at Brookhaven Hospital is seeking a CRRN to conduct evaluations of potential patients, network with Rehabilitation Nurses, Physicians, Case Managers, Workers Comp and other healthcare professionals. The Certified Rehabilitation Nurse Case Manager is a vital member of our high performance team.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- An ability to present the NRI program and its services to a wide range of people and a capacity to effectively use the marketplace to further the growth of the program
- An ability to articulate the rehabilitation goals and measurements of change for the potential client required by payer to the members of the treatment team.
- An ability to initiate and sustain business relationships
- To participate in outreach, education and patient advocacy activities
- Maintain certification and credentials as a CRRN
- Knowledgeable in Workers Compensation and Disability Case Management
- Prior experience in: Case Management; direct clinical work and brain injury rehabilitation is preferred.
This position requires extensive, extended overnight travel. Full benefits package included. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills. Please send your resume to Rolf B. Gainer, Ph.D., CEO at email@example.com
Brookhaven Hospital provides quality behavioral health and neurological rehabilitation programs. We are seeking a few individuals with the skills, training and personal drive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- Nurses, R.N. for all shifts. Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, L.P.N. for all shifts, Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, Per Diem, R.N. and L.P.N. positions, competitive wages.
- Behavioral Health Technicians, prior experience in mental health or related field preferred
Applications may be completed in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please remit completed applications to:
201 South Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74128
Resumes can also be emailed to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 918-438-4257 today for more information.