Your insurance company is rated by the American Medical Association in terms of claims processing, meeting contracted rate payments and denials of claims. Medicare topped the list, beating seven private health insurers when it came to claims processing time and meeting the contracted rate. The seven private firms which were rated in the study were: Aetna; Anthem Blue Cross; CIGNA; Coventry Health Care; Health Net; Humana and United Healthcare.
A Report Card for Insurance Companies
About Rolf Gainer Ph.D.Dr. Rolf Gainer is the founder of the Neurologic Rehabilitation Institute at Brookhaven Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma as well as the Neurological Rehabilitation Institute of Ontario, in Toronto, Canada. Dr. Gainer is a psychologist with more than twenty-five years of experience in the treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with brain injuries and a dual diagnosis. Dr. Gainer has designed and operated innovative rehabilitation programs in the United States and Canada for individuals who have been regarded as difficult to serve. He is currently involved in conducting two outcome studies related to the long-term issues faced by individuals with brain injuries and a dual diagnosis. He has presented papers throughout the United States and Canada in many professional conferences and educational forums.
To See How NRI Can Help
- Study finds link between CTE and Lou Gehrig’s diseaseJanuary 16, 2018
- Blake Griffin inadvertently reveals the NBA takes concussions more seriously than the NFLJanuary 12, 2018
- Brett Favre explores concussions in football with a new documentaryJanuary 10, 2018
- CTE in veterans shows the military has it’s own “concussion crisis” [Video]January 8, 2018
- David Irving’s concussion reveals brain injury treatment issues for more than the NFLJanuary 5, 2018
April 4, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
Colleen Ayers, LPC, LADC
“Bridges Out of Poverty”
May 2, 2012: 11:30am- 1:00pm
To Be Determined